Pages

April 13, 2009

Scrounging

I recently had a look at all the cool music that was in the archives over at Untitled Records and I found this one great song: "The Clockwise Witness" by Devotchka. The song has beautifully arranged strings, as all my favorite songs do. You should just have a listen to it and you will hear why it's so great. Go here and scroll to the bottom of the post to listen to and/or download the song.

Also, and this is sort of really old news, since the album has been out since 2006, but Ed Harcourt deserves a mention. I heard the song "Shadowboxing" on TV somewhere a while back and it stuck in my head, because it was just the right amount of catchy without being annoying. After a limited amount of research I found it on the interwebs, so everyone can have a listen. You may check it out here.

No comments: