Pages

April 26, 2008

Haven't posted anything on account of not having anything new that's really awesome. Interestingly though, my friend Zach mentioned Goldfrapp to me the other day and they used a song of theirs on this past week's episode of Grey's, so now I'm listening to that stuff a little bit. It's quite good, although a fair bit slower than I remembered it being. If you want to check it out, I suggest going to good old Google and finding something on the band. Ha. Seems I'm to lazy to direct you to anything concrete.

I'm listening to some old favorites right now (including The Maccabees, but that should hardly be surprising, and a bunch of other bands). Grant Lee Phillips came on a little while back and I know I've posted about him before, but I thought I'd link to one of my favorite songs by him. It's a fairly slow guitar ditty called "Under the Milky Way". Have a listen here. Hope you like.

No comments: