Pages

May 04, 2009

Oh waaaaee wooooooooo!!!!

I've decided to go about getting the rest of the muzak that was on Chuck's finale last week. Can't believe it's been a whole seven days already and we haven't heard about renewals and whatnot yet. Still keeping fingers crossed.

While we're waiting, you can head over to here, where you can get The Thermals' "Now We Can See" or if you'd rather just listen to it first, that can be done at the same place too. Oh there's also a second Thermals song available on that blog, but I can't say whether it's any good because I haven't listened yet. The consensus on the interwebs seems to be that they're a pretty fab band though. Report back if you have any insights.

Next up is "Looking at the Sun" by Gramercy Arms. Found that one here. It's the third song down. I really like this one because it's so cheery.

The next tune is "Christmas TV" by Slow Club. This is another pretty squee-inducing song. I like it. You can get it here. Also I didn't realize that the song used on Chuck was by Slow Club. I had just downloaded another song of theirs called "Dance to the Morning Light" from here and that one is quite lovely too.

Alright there was also some Styx and The Cure in the Chuck finale, but I'll leave you to your own devices to find those. And of course there was some awesome Blind Pilot, but I've already rambled on about them incessantly for a pretty long time, so there's no need to wax poetic about them yet again. If you're looking for their song "3 Rounds and a Sound", which was on the show, or any of the other songs they have, just click on the label at the end of this post and it will take you to anything I've written about them. Easy as pie.

That's that from me for today. Check out the silly song a friend and I made about Chuck (I think it's two posts down). Have a good one!


Edit: Ok I got both the missing songs after all. Styx's "Mr. Roboto" is here and The Cure's "Friday I'm in Love" is here. Enjoy.

No comments: